The Dundurn International Exhibition Centre is a large commodity trading wholesale distribution center, aiming to build an integrated commercial development platform for international small and medium-sized enterprises to introduce products and businesses to the North American market and the world stage.
The Dundurn International Exhibition Centre covers an area of 160 acres (about 647500 square meters) by four main convention and exhibition centers, a 20-storey international commercial building and a large storage center with total construction area of 3.5 million square feet (approximately 325,000 thousand square meters). The supporting facilities include squares, green spaces, parking lots, artificial lakes, commercial Pedestrian Street and so on.
The Dundurn International Exhibition Centre project is designed and developed by the Canadian professional domestic business investment organization Brightenview Development International Inc. Brightenview has a wealth of successful experiences in operating different types of commercial investment projects. The company's management team, includes Canadian business elite professionals, celebrities and former government officials, Mr. Lorne Nystrom, Mr. Gil Schneider, Ms. Jessica Karalash, Mr. Mike O `Bright, Ms. Sheena Nolan, which shows the strength of the company.
The Dundurn International Exhibition Centre is located 31 kilometers from Saskatoon on highway 11 and near the town of Dundurn. The Exhibition Centre falls back on the beautiful Blackstrap Lake, luxury villas and Saskatchewan Provincial Park, which compose a beautiful landscape in Saskatchewan.
The Dundurn International Exhibition Centre is in the middle of the two Saskatchewan largest cities only about 20 minutes’ drive to Saskatoon. The project is located in the traffic arteries with a convenient transportation system, providing strong support for the large-scale commerce transactions as well as cargo transport. Due to the high amount of logistics in Saskatchewan, the city of Regina, the capital of Saskatchewan, is building a global transportation hub, in order to further serve the international market. The Dundurn International Exhibition Centre has a market of 60 million people within one day's driving distance and 270 million people within two days’ driving distance, covering dozens of provinces and states in Canada and the United States.
- Tens of thousands of distribution channels and marketing networks, and the largest North American and international trade fair
- Large B2B website and telephone business center, covering the whole of Europe and the United States
- Giant business engine, brand benefit, brand in North America
- International quality certification, international brand
In particular, Dundurn International Exhibition Centre project, a local key project developed by Brightenview joining with Dundurn local government, is completely in compliance with Canada's immigration regulations and in line with the requirements of the Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee.
Location & Transportation
Dundurn International Exhibition Centre is located only 31 km South on Hwy 11 from Downtown Saskatoon. Right off highway 11 which connects Saskatchewan’s two biggest city Regina and Saskatoon, Dundurn is a close neighbour across the road. Standing near is the beautiful Blackstrap Lake, adjoining Saskatchewan Provincial Park and along with those luxury villas near the lake, there you will find boating, fishing, a great beach and picnic area and of course camping. . If golfing is your pleasure, the greatly acclaimed Dakota Dunes Golf Course, Whitecap Casino and the proposed Whitecap Convention Centre are only 20 minutes across the local road. The exhibition centre location definitely represents an ideal location for the development and expansion of most desirable life style with beautiful scenery in the province.
Dundurn International Exhibition Centre stands between two important cities Regina (the capital city of the province) and Saskatoon, only 20 minutes by car from Saskatoon. The project itself is located at the edge of highway 11 with easy access. More than 3000 outdoor parking spaces and airport shuttle bus service make driving to Dundurn campus easy and accessible for buyers from across the country and the world.
A Campus Economic Engine
The exhibition center will create an economic engine within the campus as a sales and marketing hub that helps new business owners get the best chance to succeed by aggregating services and expertise under one roof. We create scale and power greater than an individual entity through a brand to maximize the business potential of store owners. The brand is a promise. It is an expectation. The centre’s marketing and distribution services entity does more than satisfy marketing and sales needs, it creates sales and revenue by leveraging the scale and scope of the campus. The hub is the economic engine that proactively builds the campus brand and creates economic opportunity for campus businesses. The hub staffed by professionals and specialists with access to a universe of resources will seek and serve the needs and create economic advantage of the storefronts residing in the campus.
Brightenview Development International Inc. is an innovative leader in real estate investments and international business projects. We are professionals in commercial and residential real estate development and one of the fast growing companies in Canada. The company is focused on growing wealth and creating capital appreciation with our clients. We offer sound advice, specialized service and a comprehensive global business platform for investors.
Brightenview Development International Inc. insists on the principle “To create wealth for investors, is to create wealth for us”. Our experienced teams provide top quality, diversified service to fully satisfy the range of our clients’ needs. We provide innovative and creative solutions for our clients and work with top-class Canadian and International professionals.
We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining talented professionals to work with our clients both internationally and locally. We are equally committed to social responsibility and benefiting the communities we build and serve by utilizing responsible methods. Brigthenview provides value, loyalty and opportunity to our clients and their business, and we are dedicated to growing our clients’ success together.
Brightenview Website: www.brightenview.com
Builder & Architecture
AECOM is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government.
With approximately 45,000 employees around the world, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that create, enhance and sustain the world's built, natural and social environments.
A Fortune 500 company, AECOM serves clients in approximately 130 countries with revenue of $8.3 billion during the 12 months ended June 30, 2012. AECOM was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for 2011 and 2012 by the Ethisphere Institute.
AECOM provides clients with complete access to our greatest resource — our people. With greater access to AECOM’s worldwide capabilities and professional expertise, our clients benefit from seamless delivery on every project. AECOM is now working on six of the 20 largest civil infrastructure programs in the world.
AECOM has participated in the Legacy Communities Scheme of the 2012 London Olympic Games, which is central for the regeneration and redevelopment of an entire new urban district in London. The work involves developing a series of detailed strategies for social infrastructure, housing, employment, leisure & culture, town planning, transport, water, waste, strategic sustainability, infrastructure, energy and climate change. With the objective of creating a high quality urban environment, AECOM’s engineers, responsible for developing the energy and climate change strategies, have made a substantial contribution to the London 2012 including developing transport models, traffic engineering design and providing consulting.
A Campus Economic Engine
The exhibition center will create an economic engine within the campus as a sales and marketing hub that helps new business owners get the best chance to succeed by aggregating services and expertise under one roof. We create scale and power greater than an individual entity through a brand to maximize the business potential of store owners. The brand not just a promise, it is an expectation. The centre’s marketing and distribution services entity does more than satisfy marketing and sales needs, it creates sales and revenue by leveraging the scale and scope of the campus. The hub is the economic engine that proactively builds the campus brand and creates economic opportunity for campus businesses. The hub staffed by professionals and specialists with access to a universe of resources will seek and serve the needs and create economic advantage of the storefronts residing in the campus.
These essential features of services and resources are planned steps the Service Centre will provide to ensure our storefront owners will succeed and sustain their business establishment and making a good return of their investment, therefore keep the jobs and economic growth here in Saskatchewan.
Ultimately, over thousand international commodity manufacturers and distributors will use the Dundurn Campus as their North American showrooms for wholesalers, retailers, builders, businesses and consumers to buy factory direct products. Brightenview Development International Inc. (BDI) developed this Service Centre model and began the planning of the Service Centre with our industry expertise resources in order to serve and ensure the success of the Campus business as a self-sustained marketing entity and economic engine.
The Service Centre’s purpose will be based on six principles:
- Creating a community of excellence representing international manufacturing in several key consumer goods categories
- Branding this excellence through a community approach to marketing and sales
- Delivering on the excellence through recognized ISO performance measurements
- To make the Dundurn Campus the destination for wholesale and retail buyers in North America to purchase goods
- To make the Dundurn Campus a shopper and tourist ‘Mecca’ where the project has the latest and greatest consumer products at factory direct pricing
- Aggregating services and expertise as well as creating economies of scale by creating a power greater than any individual entity through the brand of the Dundurn Campus
Delivering on the Potential
The Service Centre will be the nerve centre of the Dundurn Campus. It is the hub of services that serves the three constituents of the Campus:
- Factories/Showroom Vendors
- North America wholesalers, retailers and buyers
- Local consumers and communities
One deliverable key of the Service Centre is to assist the imported goods to comply with Canadian Standards and Codes, and to provide the necessary insight, values, tools and resources for our store entrepreneurs to succeed in the competitive North American commodity retail landscape. The Service Centre is a "one-stop" approach for marketing and sales services to the factory showroom. The construction and establishment of Dundurn International Exhibition Centre as phase I of the entire development plan of Dundurn Campus with the collective power of 300+ showroom vendors will have sufficient economies of scale unrivalled in scope and magnitude.
The Service Centre Structure
The Centre will provide the essential business services that a company needs to be successful in North America. Each service function itself can be a revenue generator for the Centre to finance the collective marketing efforts and operating cost. The service departments of the Centre are:
- Marketing and Sales
Marketing & Sales
- Logo and/or brand creation
- Sell sheets/print material
- Design catalogues
- Assistance with presentation materials for large buyers
- Support materials for sales agents and distribution channels
- Website/Search Engine Optimization/E-Blasts
- Social Media
- Direct Mail
- Brochure, Sell Sheet and Catalogue Printing
- Promotional products
- Trade Show Services: The role of this group is to get the campus highlighted in the most impactful way at major tradeshows in North America. The buying experience of the Campus will be marketed and promoted, rather than promoting each of the businesses individually. The showroom vendors may draw upon the tradeshow services group when they are attending tradeshows outside the Campus.
- Logistics: Custom Clearance, Shipping, Fulfilment, Warehousing
- Office Services: Accounting, Bookkeeping, Insurance, Preferred Vendor Program
- Legal Services: Incorporations, Trademarks, Contracts, Business Advice
- Management Information Systems: Phones, Computers, Software, Networks, ePlatform
The Division Lead Director oversees the Category Managers and there will be several Category Managers responsible for each sector of the campus. The Division Lead Director is responsible for managing and implementing the business activities that will drive success for the showroom vendor. The most critical of these is a business plan on how to penetrate a market/channel utilizing the resources of the Centre. Such a plan will include KPI’s that are constantly monitored and action taken to achieve targets.
Brightenview Development International Inc. continue to refine and define the details of the campus business service centre functions and operations while bringing expertise and resources together with our engaged strategic services providing partners. The Service Centre establishment and function are an important feature of the Dundurn Campus development by bringing hundreds and thousands of businesses to the province of Saskatchewan, and to demonstrate to the market and to our business entrepreneurs what we are prepared to ensure their business success, and to the communities a responsible development project that is prepared to ensure a sustained business success, and to bring measurable economic growth to the province.
Dundurn International Exhibition Centre will have six phases. The first phase has 52 categories of home accessory products including all the building materials and home furnishing decoration products; the second phase to the sixth phase will gradually expand the scope of business products, including shoes, bags and all kinds of small commodities wholesale, and the construction of commercial services warehousing logistics and supporting functional business center.
The first phase has 52 categories of home accessory products including:
- Architectural Finishes
- Bathrooms Collections
- Building Supplies
- Building Hardware
- Blinds & Curtains
- Cleaning & Waste
- Custom Builders
- Energy Saving
- Decks/Patio Furniture
- Designers Doors/Windows
- Fine Art/Framing
- Fire Proof and Anti-Fire Materials
- Hoist System
- Home Electronics
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Home Entertainment
- Home Office Supplies
- Hot Tubs/Pools
- Interlocking Brick/Stone
- Kitchen Appliances
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Laundry Room Collections
- Moulding & Baseboard
- New Building Materials
- Paints/Wall Covering
- Roofing Products
- Water Saving/Purification
- Dundurn International Exhibition Centre Officially Unveiled
- Brightenview Project Dundurn Presentation
- Brightenview Engaged Deloitte LLP
- Brightenview Met with Government Officials
- Dundurn International Exhibition Centre Project Conference
- Brightenview Received Letter of Support from Municipal Governments
- Brightenview Development Project Public Hearing
- Brightenview Entered Cooperation Agreement with Yuvisual Design & Media
- Brightenview Entered Cooperation Agreement with Canmax Legal Consulting Group (China) Ltd.
- Brightenview Commenced Dundurn International Exhibition Centre Site Plan and Architectural Design Process
- Brightenview Retained AECOM for Architectural Design
- Brightenview Retained McDougall Gauley LLP Legal Service
Dundurn, a unique and small friendly town, is very conveniently located – only 31 km South on Hwy 11 from Downtown Saskatoon. Dundurn is also located only 5 minutes from Blackstrap Provincial Park. There you will find boating, fishing, a great beach and picnic area and of course camping. If golfing is your pleasure, the greatly acclaimed Dakota Dunes Golf Course and Whitecap Convention Centre are only 20 minutes across the local road. For a less challenging course, there is Pitts Golf Course, with grass greens, at Shields Town site, which is only 5 minutes away. Dundurn is also only 10 minutes south from the Saskatchewan International Raceway (SIR).
Dundurn boasts a minor hockey program along with a figure skating program, recreational hockey, senior hockey, and the Blackstrap Soccer Association’s soccer program which is played on irrigated soccer fields. Culture and Arts also weaves its way into daily life here in Dundurn with the local museum, Communities in Bloom and we are proud to say that in our midst there are 11 local artists and writers as well.
The railway came through in 1889and in 1902, Dundurn started as a village, due to the efforts of E.J. Meilicke, a senator for Minnesota, who convinced a number of his friends to come and settle here. Mr. Meilicke built four houses in Dundurn in the beginning, which are still standing today. Dundurn was incorporated as a village on July 7, 1905 and as a town on November 1, 1980. The R.M. of Dundurn was incorporated in 1909. The Dundurn Military Base dates back to 1928 when the area was used by the Militia. It became an established military camp during World War II.
The community and immediate area boasts some of the most diverse attractions around:
- Blackstrap Provincial Park
- Dundurn United Church
- Dundurn Town Office
- Dundurn Community Hall
- Dundurn Sports Centre
- Wilson Museum
- The Labyrinth
- Dundurn Military Base
- Dakota Dunes Casino & Golf Course Dakota
Education in the Town of Dundurn starts as young as 3 years old through the Dundurn Playschool & Preschool group. It continues on through the Dundurn Elementary School to the grade 6 level. Children from grade six to twelve attend the Hanley Composite School.
The Town of Dundurn is home to 6 different religious institutions:
- Dundurn Gospel Church
- Pleasant Pointe Mennonite Church
- Dundurn United Church
- St. George’s Protestant Church
- Blackstrap Covenant Church
- St. George’s Catholic Church
Clubs & Community Organizations
The Town of Dundurn offers many Clubs and Community Organizations for all age groups. Below is a list of our organizations:
- Antique Hockey
- Blackstrap Soccer Association
- Bunnock Association
- Central Saskatchewan Military Family Resource Centre
- Communities in Bloom
- Dundurn & District Recreation Board
- Dundurn 50 Plus
- Dundurn/Hanley Masonic Lodge
- Dundurn Lions Club
- Dundurn Minor Hockey
- Dundurn Piece Makers Quilting Group
- Dundurn Playschool/Preschool
- Dundurn School Community Council
- Dundurn Skating Club
- Dundurn Wheatkings
- Future Complex Committee
- Reece Ryde Memorial Park
- Royal Canadian Legion Dundurn #291
- Sassy Scrapbookers
- Senior Hockey
- Wilson Museum Board
- Women’s Hockey
Here are some of the businesses in the town:
- Arbonne – Tracey Willms
- Beautiful Carefree Nails
- Big Mur’s Tavern
- Cakes by Lacey
- Canada Post
- CSMFRC Child Care
- D & L Bottled Water
- Dundurn Library
- Dundurn Housing Authority
- Edmunds Eye Cards
- GDB Imaging
- Horse Owner Today
- Investment Planning Counsel – Darlene Ector, CGA, CFP
- Deb’s Cafe
- Kathy’s Motel Kathy
- Kelsey-Trail Trucking Ltd.
- Kuts by Karen & Tanning
R.M. Dundurn No.314
The R.M. of Dundurn No.314 is located 20 minutes south of the City of Saskatoon on Highway #11, only 5 minutes from Blackstrap Provincial Park. The Municipality is known for its agriculture, including dry land farming techniques and livestock raising. Irrigation in the area is served from Blackstrap Lake.
In recent years there has been considerable development south of the boundary of Corman Park and West of Blackstrap Provincial Park.Since 2002, the R.M. of Dundurn has seen an influx in applications for subdivisions.
The Town of Dundurn, Resort Village of Shields, Resort Village of Thode, Hillcrest Colony, Whitecap Dakota First Nations, now with the Dakota Dunes Casino, and the 18 hole golf course, as well Dundurn Military Camp are all located within the municipal boundaries.
The R.M. of Dundurn by bylaw created the Dundurn Rural Water Utility Board (www.dundurnruralwater.ca), water is supplied from the City of Saskatoon, to rural ratepayers, as well as the Resort Villages.
The Dundurn and Area Waste Water Utility provide full sewage service to selected subdivisions within the R.M. as well as to the Town of Dundurn.
The R.M. puts out a colored map that shows all current assessment values, and land owners.
The R.M. boasts excellent big game and waterfowl hunting.
Town of Dundurn: www.townofdundurn.ca
R.M. of Dundurn No.314: www.rmdundurn.ca
Respecting and protecting individual client privacy has been vital to Brightenview Development International Inc. and its business. Any information collected through communicating between Brightenview and its clients will only be used by Brightenview Development International Inc. under security and protection. By sharing our Privacy Principles, we trust that our individual clients will better understand how we keep client information private and secure while using it to provide services and products. Similarly, Brightenview clients who receive information from or transact business with Brightenview through the Internet are covered by the terms and conditions and any privacy notices posted on the Web sites they visit.
We may disclose and transfer any information that is provided through this Web site to: any company within the Brightenview Development International Inc., its affiliates and agents; to any other person or entity with a client’s consent; or if we have a right or duty to disclose or are permitted or compelled to so disclose such information by law.
• We protect client information.
We take our responsibility to protect the privacy and confidentiality of any client information very seriously. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable legal standards to store and secure client information from unauthorized access and use, alteration and destruction. Our own policies and procedures have been developed to protect the confidentiality of client information and to help achieve compliance with relevant rules and regulations.
• We endeavor to collect, use and maintain client information only for appropriate purposes.
We limit the collection, use and retention of client information to what we reasonably believe will help us deliver superior service, to administer our business, manage our risks, market our services and products, and to meet applicable laws and regulations.
• We share client information with affiliates and with others when we believe it will enhance the services and products we can provide to clients or for legal and routine business reasons.
• We share client information among our affiliates and business units when we believe it will enhance the services we can provide to clients, but only in circumstances where such sharing conforms to law, any applicable confidentiality agreements, our policies and practices, or where a client has consented to such sharing.
• We may disclose information we have about clients as permitted by law. For example, we may share information with regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials who have jurisdiction over us or if we are required to do so by applicable law and to provide information to protect against fraud.
• From time to time, we enter into agreements with other companies to provide services to us or make services and products available to clients. Under these agreements, the companies may receive information about clients, but they must safeguard this information and they may only use it for those purposes that we specify.
• We provide clients with relevant and appropriate choices regarding the sharing of information with our affiliates and others.
We will give clients choices regarding the sharing of information with affiliates and third parties in accordance with applicable law and their agreements with us.
Online Security Tips
While Brightenview is committed to ensure the highest standard of security on our systems, you as the end-user also play an important role to ensure that you are adequately protected when you use the Internet.
• Install anti-virus, anti-spyware and other internet security software on your PC. Use it regularly and keep it up-to-date.
• Take advantage of your PC’s security features. Make sure your browser uses the strongest encryption available and be aware of the encryption levels of the sites and applications you use.
• Regularly update your PC’s operating system and Web browser software with the vendor’s software patches and updates to protect your PC against known vulnerabilities.
• Do what you can to prevent unauthorized people from using your PC.
• Change your passwords often. Be sure to choose passwords that are hard for others to guess.
• If you notice suspicious activity in your accounts, report it immediately to the appropriate parties.
• Do not download or open any attachments sent to you by unsolicited email. Once opened, these programs may contain malicious programs that can compromise your PC’s security.
• Be on the alert for phishing scams. Access Web sites by typing the Web addresses directly into your Web browser or by using Web addresses you have bookmarked, instead of via embedded links in unsolicited emails.
If you feel you may have received a fraudulent email appearing to come from Brightenview Development International Inc., please contact us by phone or email which are published on our website.
Terms & Conditions
AS USED HEREIN, THE TERMS “YOU” AND “USER” SHALL MEAN ANY VISITOR TO THE WEBSITE.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
You are strictly prohibited from unauthorized use of our systems or this website, including but not limited to unauthorized entry into our systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted to this Website. You acknowledge that we may disclose and transfer any information that you provide through this Website to (i) any company within the Brightenview Development International Inc. (“Brightenview”), its affiliates, agents or information providers; (ii) to any other person or entity with your consent; or (iii) if we have a right or duty to disclose or are permitted or compelled to so disclose such information by law. You consent to the transmission, transfer or processing of such information to, or through, any country in the world, as we deem necessary or appropriate, and by using and providing information through this Website you agree to such transfers.
Use of this Website may be monitored, tracked and recorded. Anyone using this Website expressly consents to such monitoring, tracking and recording. You are responsible for being familiar with the current version of these Terms and Conditions posted on the Website during each session.
The works of authorship contained in this Website, including but not limited to all design, text, sound recordings, and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by Brightenview Development International Inc.. or one of its subsidiaries. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, they may not be copied, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed (for compensation or otherwise), licensed, altered, framed, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the owner’s prior written consent, as amended, and then, only with notices of the owner’s proprietary rights. Except for any third party exchange data, you may download information and print out a copy for your personal use.
Website content and materials
The information on this Website is for information purposes only. It is believed to be reliable, but we do not warrant its completeness, timeliness or accuracy. User accesses, uses, and relies upon such content at User’s own risk. Please seek the advice of professionals as necessary regarding the evaluation of any content on this Website. The information on this Website is not intended as an offer or solicitation for any investment advice or investment service in any jurisdiction.
The information and materials contained in this Website – and the terms and conditions of the access to and use of such information and materials – are subject to change without notice. Products and services described, as well as associated fees, charges, interest rates, and balance requirements may differ among geographic locations. Not all products and services are offered at all locations. Your eligibility for particular products or services is subject to final Brightenview determination and acceptance.
Some of our other websites or pages within this Website contain supplemental terms and conditions and additional disclosures and disclaimers, which are in addition to these terms and conditions, disclosures and disclaimers. In the event of a conflict, the supplemental terms and conditions and additional disclosures and disclaimers will govern for those sections or pages.
Materials and information posted on the Website may be printed for your use, provided, however, that third party exchange data, if any, may not be downloaded, printed or redistributed for any purposes whatsoever. Materials and information posted on the Website may not be duplicated, copied, re-disseminated or re-distributed to any other person or entity. Re-dissemination and re-distribution includes, without limitation, making any such materials and information available via the Internet or via any other electronic means of access.
WE OR OUR SUPPLIERS MAY DISCONTINUE OR MAKE CHANGES IN THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU AND WITHOUT ANY LIABILITY TO YOU. ANY DATED INFORMATION IS PUBLISHED AS OF ITS DATE ONLY OR, IF NO DATE IS STATED, THE DATE OF FIRST POSTING. WE DO NOT UNDERTAKE ANY OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY TO UPDATE OR AMEND ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY OR ALL WEBSITE OFFERINGS OR TRANSMISSIONS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU. FURTHERMORE, NO DISTRIBUTION OR SOLICITATION IS MADE BY US TO ANY PERSON TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE PROVISION OF THIS WEBSITE AND SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Suitability and Appropriateness
Investment products, projects, or advices mentioned in the Website may not be suitable or appropriate for all investors or in all geographical areas. Your particular needs, investment objectives and financial situation were not taken into account in the preparation of this Website and the materials contained herein. You must make your own independent decisions regarding any investment products or projects mentioned herein. The fact that Brightenview Development International Inc. has made available to you through the Website, investment opinions and other information constitutes neither a recommendation that you enter into a particular transaction nor a representation that any investment is suitable or appropriate for you. You should consider whether an investment strategy or the purchase or sale of any product is appropriate for you in the light of your particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances.
Potential Disruption of Service
You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software, and other equipment needed to access and use this Website. Access to this Website may from time to time be unavailable, delayed, limited or slowed due to, among other things:
• hardware failure, including among other things, failures of computers (including your own computer), servers, networks, telecommunication lines and connections, and other electronic and mechanical equipment;
• software failure, including among other things, bugs, errors, viruses, configuration problems, incompatibility of systems, utilities or applications, the operation of firewalls or screening programs, unreadable codes, or irregularities within particular documents or other content;
• overload of system capacities;
• damage caused by severe weather, earthquakes, wars, insurrection, riots, terrorism, civil commotion, act of God, accident, fire, water damage, explosion, mechanical breakdown or natural disasters;
• interruption (whether partial or total) of power supplies or other utility of service;
• strike or other stoppage (whether partial or total) of labor;
• governmental or regulatory restrictions, exchange rulings, court or tribunal orders or other human intervention; or
• any other cause (whether similar or dissimilar to any of the foregoing) whatsoever beyond our control.
If access to this Website is unavailable, delayed or limited, or if this Website does not operate quickly and efficiently, you may be unable to transmit your instructions for transactions and other matters, or such instructions may not be promptly executed or you may be unable to retrieve information on a timely basis. If your operations are dependent on such communications with us, and such communications are disrupted or delayed, you may suffer losses. Brightenview will not be liable for any such loss.
Links to other sites
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BECAUSE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF HUMAN AND MECHANICAL ERROR AS WELL AS OTHER FACTORS, THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WE, OUR AFFILIATES, AND ANY THIRD PARTY DATA PROVIDERS:
• ARE NOT PROVIDING ANY WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE WEBSITE;
• DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE,
INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, FREEDOM FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
• DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION; AND
• WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY, DIFFICULTY IN USE, COMPUTER VIRUSES, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER DEFECT IN THIS WEBSITE, ANY INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE WEBSITE AND THE USER’S FILES AND THE USER’S BROWSER OR OTHER SITE ACCESSING PROGRAM, OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXPERIENCED BY THE USER DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
NO LICENSE TO THE USER IS IMPLIED IN THESE DISCLAIMERS. NOTHING HEREIN SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS LIMITING OR REDUCING OUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS TO CLIENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITY OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
You consent to the adjudication of all claims by Brightenview Development International Inc. against you arising from or relating to your access to and use of the Website and the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.